RPC specializes in performing Powervision and Autovision support and upgrades. This includes current system modifications and complete system replacements with current generation hardware and software.
The new generation of Powervision systems as shown here, are based on the industry standard UNIX OSX operating system. The new system provides the following advantages:
- The Powervision system utilizes advanced digital Firewire cameras for better imaging then could be achieved by the previous analog cameras.
- The Powervision OSX operating system now provides for PC standard based networking, so the Powervision can now be placed, without any additional code, on your existing plant networks
- The new replacement Powervision can extend the life of your existing automation and can be provided at a fraction of the cost of other replacement vision systems. This cost advantage is due to upgrading not replacing your existing Image Analyst software licenses and reusing custom RAIL (MacRAIL) application software.
- Retraining costs as well as down time will also be minimized as the new Powervision will use the familiar Image Analyst user interface of the older Powervision.
- Many systems upgrades are performed within a single day.